Maximum Performances at Maximum Reliability
The MEC-A series are single stage centrifugal pumps, horizontal, single suction, fitted with a heavy duty pedestal which gives to the machine the high rigidity necessary for coupling it to combustion engines.
The MEC-A pumps are the outcome of a large experience acquired both in designing and manufacturing as well as in the most common application such as public and industrial water supply, fire fighting, irrigation and any fresh water handling.
The extended model range of these pumps, the possibility of direct coupling to electric motors or to combustion engines, the availability of special constructions on demand are enabling offers for each of the different applications, the best solution for dependability, efficiency and energy saving.
Pumps suitable for clean, chemically and mechanically non-aggressive waters.
- Pump casing: volute type with top directed radially positioned flanged delivery outlet;
- Impeller: closed type, dynamically balanced with thrust balancing chamber. The impeller is fitted easy replaceable wear rings
- Suction cover: fastened to the casing by studs and nuts, with axial flanged suction inlet;
- Support: bearing stand, amply sized; serves as a base and support of the overhanged wet end;
- Shaft: guided and supported by two oil lubricated ball bearings housed in the bearing stand support. Bearings are amply sized for coupling to electric motors and endothermic engines by means of flexible coupling.
- Seals: adjustable packing, easily replaceable, housed in the pump casing’s packing gland chamber; an internal circuit prevents air from entering and ensures lubrication
- Direction of rotation: clockwise viewed from drive side.
|MEC-A Series - Single-Stage Centrifugal Pumps with Horizontal Shaft||969.86 KB|