Maximum convenience and constant performances over time
The HMU series are multistage centrifugal pumps, horizontal, single suction, fitted with a heavy duty pedestal which gives to the machine the high rigidity necessary for coupling it to combustion engines.
These pumps are the outcome of a large experience acquired both in designing and manufacturing as well as in the most common application such as public and industrial water supply, fire fighting, irrigation and any fresh water handling.
The extended model range, the possibility of direct coupling to electric motors or to combustion engines, the availability of special constructions on demand are enabling offers for each of the different applications, the best solution for dependability, efficiency and energy saving.
Pumps suitable for clean, chemically and mechanically non-aggressive waters.
- Pump casing with top directed radially positioned flanged delivery outlet.
- Intermediate bowl composed by an external casing protecting a guide blade diffuser, radial impeller with axial thrust compensation.
- Suction cover with flanged suction inlet axially positioned.
- Tie-rods for tightening up the intermediate bowls between suction cover and volute.
- Support bearing stand, amply sized; serves as a base and support of the overhanged wet end.
- Shaft: guided and supported by two oil lubricated ball bearings housed in the bearing stand support. Bearings are amply sized for coupling to electric motors and endothermic engines by means of flexible coupling.
- Seals usually adjustable packing, easily replaceable, housed in the delivery casing's packing gland chamber.
- Direction of rotation: clockwise viewed from drive side.
|HMU Series - Multistage Centrifugal Pumps with Horizontal Shaft||289.39 KB|
|HMU Series - Multistage Centrifugal Pumps with Horizontal Shaft||695.53 KB|