6-inch radial wet ends:
The main feature of the radial wet end is that high operating pressure values are reached. The reason for this is that the limited axial size of the hydraulic components allows wet ends with a high number of stages and a short overall length to be constructed. This guarantees an adequate support for the rotating parts.
The new E6VX series features DEFENDERTM to protect the electric pumps from electrochemical corrosion and galvanic currents, passivating the stainless steel so as to create a further safety barrier.
Wet end construction:
- Discharge casing in AISI 304 precision cast stainless steel, threaded, containing check valve fitted with spring to reduce water hammer.
- Suction casing in AISI 304 precision cast stainless steel, forms connection sleeve to motor and protects shaft coupling. Prevents water (and anysand it may contain) from circulating within the connection chamber, assuring effective support of rotating parts for extended trouble free running.
- Outer shell in high thickness AISI 304 stainless steel that, together with the discharge and suction casings, assure stoutness at high pressures and long lasting reliability.
- Diffuser and impellers in pressed AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Shaft in AISI 316 "with high mechanical strength", protected by replaceable stainless steel bushes, supported at the ends by bearings protected against sand infiltration; the upper bush is high hardness cromed stainless steel.
- Connection coupling, nuts and bolts, strainer and cable guard in stainless steel.
A ground-breaking design makes the MCO submersible motor highly competitive and fully up to the traditional high quality and reliability that have always been distinguishing features of the brand.
|6" Stainless Steel Submersible Electric Pumps Catalogue||484.49 KB|
|6" Stainless Steel Submersible Electric Pumps Data Sheet||398.09 KB|