Enquire about this product
A great pump for impressive flows
BHR pumps are the outcome of a large experience acquired both in designing, manufacturing as well as application in:
- Fish farming
- Industrial applications and more generally, any fresh water handling when large volumes are required.
- Thanks to their particular features, these pumps offer optimum solutions when it comes to reliability and energy saving, while fade-free performances are guaranteed.
- BHR pumps can be directly coupled to electric motors and to combustion engines.
- Special versions are available on demand.
- Pumps suitable for clean, chemically and mechanically non-aggressive waters.
Single-stage centrifugal pump composed of:
- Pump casing: volute type with flanged delivery outlet in radial position, horizontally oriented; suction casing with axial flanged suction inlet.
- Impeller: dynamically-balanced, mixed flow design, overhanging mounted on the shaft.
- Shaft: protected by a replaceable bush at the gland and lined by two double-row oil lubricated ball-bearings.
- Seal: adjustable, easily replaceable packing lodged in the gland “stuffing box” casing.
- Bearings pedestal: flag shaped. Safe coaxial connection to either electric or internal combustion prime mover thanks to large construction tolerances in shaft, bearings and pedestal.
- Direction of rotation: clockwise viewed from drive side.
|BHR Single-Stage Centrifugal Pumps with Horizontal Shaft Catalogue||289.35 KB|
|BHR Single-Stage Centrifugal Pumps with Horizontal Shaft Data Sheet||105.32 KB|