The utmost in performance, reliability and long-life
Result of a large experience acquired in pump design and manufacture for uses in the most varied applications, the high pressure multistage centrifugal pumps of the PM series represent the best that state-of-the-art technology is able to offer in this particular field.
High performances, efficiency at the cutting edge and the shaft with its double support for a tough construction and fade-free reliability are the main characteristics.
The extended model range of the PM pump series, the possibility of direct coupling to electric motors or to combustion engines and the availability of special versions on demand are enabling offers for each of the different applications, the best solution for dependability, efficiency and energy saving.
Main Fields of Use:
- Aqueducts - Water supply - Civil engineering - Industrial applications - Firefighting - Leisure parks – Artificial snow production - Irrigation
- Suction casing with positionable inlet;
- Delivery casing with mounting-feet and discharge outlet pointing upwards.
- Intermediate pump stages composed by a housing with diffuser vanes, equipped with replaceable wear rings.
- Radial impeller with axial thrust compensation.
- Completely protected stainless steel shaft; standard shaft heights (UNI 2946 and ISO 496) according to the ones of the electric motors.
- Lamination drum: stainless steel.
- Double shaft support at the two ends with grease lubricated ball bearings generously sized to withstand radial and axial loads in both directions, plus highly rigid and compact bearing supports.
- shaft seals of the adjustable packing type with a low friction coefficient or of the mechanical type; chambers sized in compliance with DIN 24960 and ISO 3069 standards.
- Rotation direction: clockwise, viewed from the drive side.
- Shells with water draining plugs
|PM Series - Multistage Centrifugal Pumps Catalogue||1.05 MB|
|PM Series - Multistage Centrifugal Pumps Data Sheet||1.72 MB|